HELP CHECK POLLUTION; PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT!!!

HELP CHECK POLLUTION; PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT!!!
Poor waste management endangers life and the environment

Thursday 8 July 2010

And we want to eradicate malaria!





If,  for any reason at all, you have underestimated the menace that waste poses to this nation, these images should help to change your mind. We cannot claim any dignity as a people as long as we allow ourselves to live with these unacceptable situations! These are maximum health risks!

pic.1:There is no shotage of breeding grounds for mosquitoes.


Pic.2: Drains are health hazards in Ghana

Pic.3: Simply unsightly!

Pic.4: Simply unacceptable

Pic.5: We are way too accommodating when it comes to filth.

Pic.6: This cannot go on!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog caught my attention while searching the internet for rubbish skip hire. Anyway, that's the most disgusting scenery I've ever witnessed in my whole life. It's really important that these people get educated with the proper way of disposing rubbish in order to prevent flooding and reproduction of malaria carrier mosquitoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Disgusting it is that people will live like that. I am working on changing things.

      May I know more about your rubbish skip hire? I tried to follow the link but couldn't go beyond the first page.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    Skip Hire Dublin

    ReplyDelete